With Jacksonville having warm weather lately, I have been itching to get the yard looking alive! It is already starting to feel like Spring and I love it! I spent most of the day in the yard doing random things. I mowed for the first time this year, raked, watered the lawn, but most importantly...I got new plants! Oh and Bradley helped too, of course.
Here are the plants I got for the large planter. Both plants are types of croton and super colorful!
More up close pictures
Small vase on the patio table
New plant and pot by the front door. I love the new pot!
Dutchess and Wellsley got to play outside the whole time we were out working. They absolutely loved being outside that long, and us being with them. They were worn out afterwards.
Barely hanging on.
Hopefully the warm weather is here to stay!
No comments:
Post a Comment