Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Woof Woof Wednesday

For those of you who do not know, Brad and I have two little girls. Two absolutely rotten girls. Wellsley (the big sister) is a Westie and Dutchess (the little sister) is a Doberman. Now, you would think odd combo right? They are the best of little friends! They are quite the duo with Wellsley being the Queen and Dutchess being the slave. Dutchess is so calm and loving, she bows down every time. Thank goodness for her laid-back demeanor because Wellsley sure pushes her buttons EVERYDAY!

We in the Shillito household have tried to make it a weekly chore on Wednesday nights to give Wellsley and Dutchess a bath. Sometimes we can't make it a whole week though and we fall short a couple days. Wellsley gets super greasy to where you can literally style her hair however you want and well Dutchess...she just gets stinky. Wellsley has always loved baths and will jump into the bathtub immediately. Dutchess is a different story, but is getting better and better. She knows what that treat leading into the bathroom means and will run and hide!

Last night we started off with Wellsley

Look at that face.


Wet mop


 Wellsley loves the hair dryer as well. Right after she is dried off, she will run to the bathmat in our bathroom and lay down. This is the hint that she is now ready to be blow dried. Like I said, ROTTEN.


All clean and poofy again!

Now onto Dutchess...this is where it gets comical

Eating her treat for getting into the bath

Begging me to stop

Mom, now you got my face wet! Please stop.


When Dutchess gets dried off, she has what Bradley calls, CRAZY TIME. And crazy time it is. She goes nuts for 10-15 minutes running from the front of the house to the back...around the couch onto the chair and nips at Wellsley as she runs by.


Then they are both down for the count.



I have to admit I love bath time. Not only does it wear them out for the rest of the night, they also smell amazing, look wonderful, and feel clean...for a couple days anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are absolutely adorable and I just love your blog, too! Thanks so much for stopping by and for following! I'm now following you, also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss wellsley! tell her i said hey

    ReplyDelete