We headed to Lowe's first to get the supplies. Measured the boards to exact sizes.
Cut the boards.
We then took the boards and sanded them down with 220 grit. Once each piece was sanded, it was time to start screwing the boards together and actually build something!
Brad added nails to the side to make the shelves more sturdy.
All four shelves completed.
Now time to make the frame.
Getting ready to screw the shelves to the frame.
Clean up time so we can stain next!
This is after the second coat of stain. I wonder who picked out mint green stain?
Final product and in the house!
I am so tickled with the way things turned out! Bradley and I had a wonderful time working together on the project. It took us 8 hours total and was worth every bit of it. I already have my next couple projects in line for us to work on as well. There is no such thing as free time anymore for Bradley. I will be keeping him busy filling our house with furniture....and at less than half the price!


I love it Em!! Come to Corinth and make me one please!!!
ReplyDelete