Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Scavenger Hunt hosted by Wellsley and Dutchess

It has gotten a little strange around the house these days. Brad and I spent most of the day outside working on building a bookcase while Dutchess and Wellsley had some fun of their own inside. They have always liked to take bits of their food from the bowl to the carpet to eat. On occasion we have found random pieces of food in strange places...as if they are hiding it from us. Yesterday, the two kiddos took it to a different level.

Look for the small brown kibbles.






 This is their typical spot.

Bradley and I got quite freaked out whenever we came in last night to find what they had done. We were finding little pieces everywhere! We could not figure out which one was doing this or if it was the both of them! I am not even kidding when I tell you that while I was writing this blog, I found the stinker that was doing it. She came to hide another piece right in front of me!

Caught you Wellsley!! I have absolutely no idea as to why she does this, but it's hilarious. As Bradley says, our dogs are Doomsday Preppers and will be ready for the end of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment