Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Happy Anniversary #2!

I know it's been awhile since I blogged, but this was worth a post! I want to wish my love a Happy Anniversary! Two years and going strong...can't wait to spend the rest of my future with you, Bradley!

Our favorite thing to do together, FISH!
 Happy Honeymoon to us earlier this month!

I think that Edward Sharpe says the way I feel the best....

Alabama, Arkansas, I do love my Ma and Pa
Not the way that I do love you
Holey, Moley, Me-oh-my, you're the apple of my eye
Boy, I've never loved one like you
Man, oh man, you're my best friend, I scream it to the nothingness
There ain't nothing that I need
Well, hot and heavy, pumpkin pie, chocolate candy
There ain't nothing that can please me more than you
I'll follow you into the park, through the jungle, through the dark
Boy, I've never loved one like you
Moats and boats and waterfalls, alley ways and phone calls,
I've been everywhere with you
That's true
We laugh until I think we will die, barefoot on a summer's night
Never could be sweeter than with you
And in the streets we're running free,
like i's only you and me
Geez, you're something to see
Home, let me come home, home is whenever I'm with you



Life with you is a walk on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment