Friday, September 28, 2012

Brad Paisley/ The Band Perry/ Scotty McCreery

Brad and I recently scored free tickets to see Brad Paisley with The Band Perry and Scotty McCreery. Thanks to the USO we were able to enjoy a fun free night with our friends, Jess and Rich. We started off the night with really classing it up at Hooters. Since I was in cut-off daisy duke jeans with my cowboy boots and Brad had a huge American flag belt buckle on, we fit right in at Hooters. Here's a photo of downtown Jax at the Jacksonville Landing (where we ate).


After we got done at dinner, Jess, Rich, Brad and I headed to the concert. Since our meal took so long, we completely missed Scotty McCreery and half of The Band Perry's performance. BUT that meant Brad Paisley was coming up very soon! 

Jess and I at the concert
 Jess and Rich
 This picture does not do justice of how "redneck" we were

Brad Paisley "You are the World"
 "Mud on the Tires"
 Brad Paisley and The Band Perry "Whiskey Lullaby"
The concert was a blast and it was wonderful to hear a night of country music!

No comments:

Post a Comment