Thursday, August 23, 2012

Introducing Mr.&Mrs.Rob Shillito


Rob and Jeanie exchanged vows on August 11, 2012 at Oak Hollow Farm in Fairhope, AL. The weekend was an amazing one filled with many good times and memories. The weekend was kicked off on Thursday night, when all of Brad's family was invited over to the Brookshire's for a shrimp boil. We enjoyed a wonderful meal and got to meet all the family before the craziness began the next day. Friday morning started off with the girls (Mrs.Debbie, Grandma Porter and I) going over to Jeanie's oldest sister's house for the bridesmaids luncheon. It was such a great party! Everything was meticulously perfect and decorated to the tee! We were served gazpacho, quiche, fruit, blueberry muffins, salad and bellini's! Thanks for including me, Jeanie!
 Bridesmaid's Luncheon

Right after the luncheon, it was back to hotel for us to change into comfy clothes and get the rehearsal dinner decorations ready. Mrs.Debbie had everything planned out perfectly and knew exactly where everything was to go. We had the decorations set-up in a couple hours and if I may say so myself, it looked awesome! It's too bad Mrs.Debbie is done with the wedding business!

Oak Hollow (where the rehearsal and reception took place)
 
Step inside...
This really did used to be a barn, until 12 years ago when the owners fixed it up to host beautiful parties such as this!
The head table with gorgeous arrangements
 
The cupcake stand
Groom's Cake (cupcakes)
The Bride, Groom, Bradley and I
 Brad and Rob
Jeanie and I
 
The clan! It was such a good time getting to hang out with the family!
 
The proud parents
The happy two love birdies

I have tons more pictures of the rehearsal dinner, but we will go on to the main event...the wedding!

The trees Rob and Jeanie got married under were really a treat to see!
Groomsmen
 Jeanie and her sisters + bridesmaids
 Brothers
 Sweet Hug!
 
Wedding Party
 Perfect Day for a Wedding!
 
 Mrs. Debbie and Rob
 Time to cut the cake
 Brad and I enjoying ourselves
 
 Mrs. Debbie, Lori, and Grandma Porter
 
Aren't they a good looking couple?! Congratulations you two!! You deserve the best!Welcome to the family Jeanie! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment